- water from surface sources or wells;
- higher standards of water purification quality;
- usability standards.
- high concentration of hardness salts;
- high concentration of iron, manganese, hydrogen sulphide and other salts in the source water;
- standards (limits) regarding discharged rinse waters.
- high concentration of pollutants;
- occurrence of antibiotics and POPs;
- sizable fluctuations of pollutant levels in the composition of source water (specifically during the high-water periods);
- high level of source water contamination;
- high concentration of salts.
- small-scale and high-capacity water-treatment systems;
- possibility of installation in prefabricated buildings and mobile containers;
- possibility of supervised installation (provided the customer (or operating company) has appropriate qualified personnel (plumbers, electricians, etc.);
- ozonation – applied to upgrade water purification quality, which includes abandoning chlorine treatment and effective removal of antibiotics and viruses;
- setting up of dispatch service (control or monitoring) convenient for the operating company;
- employment of filters with modern filter charges and membrane technologies in order to obtain high-quality water (similar to bottled water and higher);
- treatment units for rinse and waste water of household origin.
- Reliable water-treatment system which guarantees stable supply of clean water (compliant with sanitary standards and higher), regardless of the source water quality.
- Easy system maintenance. Personnel training. Regular workshops in order to improve the qualification of operating company specialists.
- Setting up of dispatch service and control of purification quality, water discharge and treatment agents.
- Guarantee and post-guarantee maintenance service.
- Assistance in selection and purchase of expendable treatment agents and spare parts.